BUSINESS LIQUIDATION AUCTIONS:
The term liquidation auction means a company selling its assets to convert to cash. These assets could be unsold inventory, office furniture to anything the company owns. This action could on a voluntary basis to close out the business, or it could be involuntary such as a bankruptcy, tax, or legal judgment. Some people may refer to a liquidation auction as a government or surplus auction, meaning everything must go. Benefits of having a liquidation auction are…
- Auction sales are quicker from start to finish.
- Everything sells as is and for cash.
- Bidder competition can drive prices up.
- Good way to lower inventory or to satisfy creditors.
- Helps to lower stress by having a liquidation auction instead of a liquidation sale.
- Having a professional auction company do the marketing to attract the right buyers for the inventory you are selling.