Machinery / Equipment
Auctions of machinery and equipment have been proven to be both time and cost-effective when either buying or selling machinery and or equipment. If you’re a contractor, subcontractor, owner of a construction company, or just a hobby farmer, machinery and equipment can be expensive. Machinery and Equipment of all kinds can be bought and sold at auctions. From Farming, Motor Vehicles, Building Equipment, Manufacturing & Industrial, Restaurant & Retail Equipment to heavy Construction Equipment of all kinds including Backhoes, Skid Steers, Forklifts, Bull Dozers, Excavators, Track and Wheel Loaders to Ariel Lifts to name a few.
The same holds true for the seller in selling machinery and equipment at auction as does a liquidation auction for a business owner.
* Auction sales are quicker from start to finish.
* Everything sells for cash and as is.
* Live bidding competition creates excitement which in turn helps to drive prices up.
* A good way to lower inventory and or to satisfy creditors.
* The auction method reduces stress for sellers.
* Have a professional auction company do the marketing to attract the right buyers for the equipment you are selling.
With the high price of machinery and equipment these days buyers benefit greatly by buying at auction.
* Buyers know the seller is highly motivated to sell.
* On-site live auctions give buyers the opportunity to view the equipment first hand before bidding takes place.
* Buying and selling at auction often create true market value of machinery and or equipment selling.
* Auctions help to reduce the time, cost and stress in locating equipment to purchase.
At Foreman Auction Service, we are experienced in all types of auctions including Machinery and Equipment. Whether it’s for the owner wanting to dispose of a single piece of equipment or an entire business inventory the auction method has proven to still be the most effective way.
Explore About Our Auction Services At Your Location Or Our's.
We pride ourselves in helping you get the most out of your property and holding a successful auction. There are some things that you can count on when you work with Foreman Auction Service:
- FULL ACCOUNTING OF SALE & EXPENSES BEFORE/AFTER THE SALE
- FULL COLOR FLYERS
- EXTENSIVE MAILING LIST
- RADIO ADVERTISING
- VISUAL TOUR
- SET UP / TABLES
- CONCESSION WAGON
SkillsWhat we do
Lot’s Experience In Roofing Services
Quis autem vel eum iure repreahenderit quein ea voluptatey esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel dolorem